I love podcasts. They have replaced radio when I’m commuting or when I do chores around the house. I listen to several geeky podcasts from the Mac and iOS developer community. They are (in alphabetical order):
- Core Intuition: Daniel Jalkut and Manton Reece discuss indie software development for the Mac and iOS.
- Debug: Guy English and Rene Ritchie interview app developers from the Mac / iOS community.
- Edge Cases: Andrew Pontious and Wolf Rentzsch discuss (mostly Apple-related) software development.
- Developing Perspective: David Smith talks about various topics surrounding indie software development for Apple platforms. His show is nice and sweet as it never goes beyond 15 minutes.
- Identical Cousins: Brent and Michael Simmons talk about app development.
- iDeveloper Live: Steve Scott (Scotty) and John Fox talk about a wide range of topics of interest to app developers. There are usually interesting guest interviews.
- NSBrief: Saul Mora interviews Cocoa developers from around the world. Topics ranging from the business side to design and coding.